Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 29 - June 1, 2013

Weight:            243.6 lbs.
Body Fat %:     32%
Composition:    78 lbs fat / 165.6 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48%  (117 lbs )


 Had a hair appointment early (for me) this morning, had to rush out again.  I finished the remainder of last night's bad smoothie.  I thought a little yogurt and the mixture sitting over night might improve things, but it didn't.  I chased it with a banana.  Lunch was on the go, so a quick lunch at the EPL, a two piece (thigh and leg combo.  I only ate the thigh and save the leg and flour tortillas for another time.

I had a smoothie in the afternoon and chili for dinner.  I believe there was fruit for dessert, but I forgot to write it down.


Breakfast:
1 serving Cereal Killer Smoothie: bran flakes, milk, mixed berries, honey and whey
2 tbsp yogurt
1/2 banana

 Lunch:
1 chicken thigh from El Pollo Loco
1 small side of BBQ black beans
1 small side salad w/ cilantro dressing
16 oz Arnold Palmer: 1/2 Minute Maid Lite Lemonade and 1/2 unsweetened Ice Tea (1 refill)

Mid Afternoon Snack:
1 serving Banana Split Smoothie: banana, yogurt, orange juice concentrate, milk and whey
10 almonds

Dinner:
bowl of chili

Dessert:
a few pieces of fruit, an apple and pear maybe?



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment