Sunday, June 2, 2013

Day 23 - May 26, 2013

Today*
Weight:             245 lbs.▲
Body Fat %:     31.5% ▼
Composition:    77 lbs fat ▼ / 168 lbs. lean body mass ▲
H20 %:            48.5%  (119 lbs ▲)
 *  I got on the fat (analysis) scale about 5 times, but I still can't believer that such a dramatic change could take place over 24 hours. There has to be an error somewhere.  I'll measure again tomorrow morning.

Yesterday
Weight:             244.2 lbs.
Body Fat %:     34%
Composition:    83 lbs fat  / 161.2 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            47.5%  (116 lbs )


I don't normally do a full analysis beyond once a week, but I just wanted to see the numbers today.  I know these number can't be humanly possible.  Human error? do I know how to use a calculator?  Is the scale inaccurate?  Could a drastic increase in simple carbs draw more water into the muscles?  Was I retaining water due to inflammation in my elbows (from boxing class yesterday).  I don't know.

I measured my weight the same as I do everyday .  I got on the scale in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, but after my first morning pee.  It's the best I can do to try to keep the conditions similar for each weigh-in.  I know a single poop could change things quite a bit, but I can't control for that.  If I have to go, I have to go; and vice versa. 

Oh well.  Life goes on.  I'll retest tomorrow.  And repeat today (sounds like fun).   I'll eat similarly to what I did yesterday.  Let's see what the scale says, maybe I've stumbles across the greatest diet ever (pastrami burger, fries and ice cream diet).

I didn't exactly match yesterday exactly.  I had a bacon double cheese burger instead of a pastrami burger. Then I had an ice cream shake instead of scoops, but the idea was the same.  The beer at the end was much better tonight though.

The scale is going to be interesting tomorrow.


Breakfast:
2 servings Blue Velvet Smoothie: mixed berries, chocolate milk, yogurt, flaxseed and whey

Lunch:
Five Guys Bacon (Double) Cheese Burger
2/5 of an order of regular sized fries (w/ Cajun seasoning)
1 Minute Maid Lite Strawberry Lemonade (2 refills)

Dinner:
1 Sonic strawberry cheesecake shake


Dessert:
Blue Moon Belgian IPA
15 almonds


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment