Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Day 26 - May 29, 2013

Weight:            244 lbs.
Body Fat %:     34.5%
Composition:    84 lbs fat  / 160 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            47.5%  (116 lbs )


The total fat analyses I've been doing lately screws with my mind.  The numbers bouncing around seems to motivate and then demotivate me .  Hopefully, in the big picture the numbers are trending in the right direction.  I'm wondering if I should stick to the everyday full analysis or return to once a week.  I'm going to continue the rest of the week, then evaluate if I want to continue with the dailies or make it weekly.

Breakfast: another shake.  I've been using plain yogurt, I think its sourness is negatively affecting the taste of the entire shake.  I had to grab lunch on the go, due to a lack of protein (meat) in the fridge.  I tried the Cobb salad from Wendy's, then the remainder of this morning's smoothie before hitting the gym.  Dinner was jambalaya and dessert was fruit and nuts.

The lesson I learned today is that if you are going to do mindless cardio, do it in the cardio theatre.  There's not better genre of movie to watch while doing cardio in the cardio theatre than a mindless action movie. Today was Tokyo Drift.  Loud exciting action sequences, just don't expect that any effort went into script writing.


Breakfast:
1 serving Strawberry Field Marshall Smoothie: yogurt, milk, peanut butter, strawberries, and whey.

Lunch:
BLT Cobb half-salad from Wendy's
16 oz water

Mid-afternoon snack:
1 serving Strawberry Field Marshall Smoothie: yogurt, milk, peanut butter, strawberries and whey

Dinner:
1 laddle brown rice
2.5 laddles jambalaya
16 oz water w/ lemon juice

Dessert:
Some watermelon
14 almonds
16 oz water



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment