Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 44 - June 16, 2013: Father's Day

Weight:             240 lbs.
Body Fat %:     31.5%
Composition:    75.6 lbs fat / 164.4 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48.5%  (116.4 lbs )

Today is Father's Day and the first day of the next 8 weeks before I review the number again.

Here is the summary of the past 6 weeks:
Weight:          -13.4 lbs
Body Fat %: -4%
Fat (lbs):       -14.4 lbs
LBM (lbs):   +1 lb
H20(%/lbs): +1.5% / -3 lbs

Not bad, but I think I can do better.  I'm going to emphasize getting body fat down and resistance training.

It was hard to focus today.  It just felt very special, because it's Father's Day.  Started out with a card from my little boy that was unexpected and made me feel very happy.  After that I hit the gym, and did my weights workout today.  The rest of the day went off the rails.  Lunch was a (Double) Bacon Cheeseburger from 5 Guys with Cajon Fries and plenty of calorie free Coke beverage. They have the variety machine with all kinds of regular, diet, and zero coke family beverages.  It's called a bacon cheese burger, but its a double (2 patties).

I had a meeting tonight and grabbed dinner on the way home. Dinner was a Box Combo from Raising Canes. There was a 2-4-1 for Father's Day. I couldn't turn that down.  I gave my fries and extra toast to my son.

Dessert was a Blue Moon Short Straw Red Farmhouse Ale.  Pretty Good. Hopefully, I can get things back to normal tomorrow.


Pre-Workout Meal:
12 oz chocolate milk

Lunch:
Bacon Cheeseburger w/ Cajon Fries and assortment of Zero Coke products from 5 Guys

Dinner:
Box Combo (4 chicken Finger, Texas Toast), gave my fries away
48 oz Coke Zero

Dessert:
Blue Moon Short Straw Red Farmhouse Ale




we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment