Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 28 - May 31, 2013

Weight:            243 lbs.
Body Fat %:     33%
Composition:    80 lbs fat  / 163 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48% (116.5 lbs)

Fridays always start out as a rush.  I take my son to an relatively early class, that doesn't leave me time for dallying.  I started the day off with a quick smoothie from the Abs Diet book.  It was very tasty, now that I've started using vanilla yogurt instead of plain.

After class and playing at the park, we met my wife for lunch at Chili's.  I went with one of their lunch specials.  I got the California Turkey Club Sandwich.  I came with soup or salad, so I had the Chicken Enchilada Soup.  The soup was good.  The sandwich is actually a half-sandwich, but more than enough. There's avocado (healthy fat), bacon, Swiss cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and onions on wheat Texas toast. The sandwich was accompanied by french fries, which I tossed.  I'm sure they were good, but I didn't need the extra calories.  I washed it all down with some H2O.

I had a mid-afternoon snack, then headed out for more toddler activities.  Afterwards my wife and I went for dinner at what I was told was a Lebanese restaurant recommended by a friend.  I had the beef kabob. It came with a small side salad and Mediterranean rice.  My son barely ate his quesadilla, so I grab a piece and put some guacamole on top.

I had to go to the gym late tonight.  Normally I go in the afternoon, but my schedule said otherwise today. Afterwards I finished the day with the worst smoothie so far.  It was made with bran cereal and tasted like it.


Breakfast:
1 serving PB&J Smoothie: yogurt, milk, peanut butter, banana, strawberries and whey
16 oz water

Lunch:
Cup of Chicken Enchilada Soup
1/2 sandwich - California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich
20 oz water

Mid-afternoon Snack:
1 serving PB&J Smoothie

Dinner:
Beef kabob
side salad
1/2 serving of Mediterranean rice
1 bite of chicken quesadilla with a dollop of guacamole

Post-workout meal:
1 serving cereal killer: bran cereal, milk, mixed berries, ice, and whey




 we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment