Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 25 - May 28, 2013

Weight:             245 lbs.
Body Fat %:     33.5%
Composition:    82 lbs fat  / 163 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            47.5%  (116 lbs )


The scale was not my friend today, but probably a good blast of truth and common sense.  Back on the grind without too much damage done.

I lifted weight for the first time since I started today.  It went fine, no DOMS so far.

Breakfast was a smoothie again.  There's a heart-healthy serving of cooked oatmeal in this smoothie.  I'm not sure how I felt about that.  Could use a little sweetening, but I don's want to add any artificial sweetener. Maybe I'll add honey next time.

Lunch was leftover wings from Buffalo Wild Wings with the celery and carrot sticks that came with them.  Instead of the blue cheese dressing, I dipped in hummus.   Dinner was reliable jambalaya and brown rice again.  Dessert was an orange and nuts.


Breakfast:
1 serving "Ultimate Power Smoothie": milk, yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter, and whey
16 oz water

 Mid-morning Meal:
1 serving Abs Diet Ultimate Power Smoothie: milk, yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter, and whey

Lunch:
4 leftover BWW paresan garlic wings
leftover celery and carrot sticks w/ hummus
16 oz water

Post-workout meal:
12 oz. chocolate milk

Dinner:
1 laddle brown rice
2.5 laddles jambalaya
16 oz water w/ lemon juice

Dessert:
1 large (unripe) orange
15 almonds
32 oz. water


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment