Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 39 - June 11, 2013

Weight:           238.8 lbs.
Body Fat %:     32.5%
Composition:    77.6 lbs fat / 160.9 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48%  (114.4 lbs )


I made a quick peachy smoothie for breakfast.  After morning toddler activities, we met my wife for lunch at EPL.  I had a classic chicken burrito: lean chicken, beans, rice and tortilla.  I let the little guy have the chips. I washed it down with some antioxidants and calorie free-ness, an Arnold Palmer made with Minute Maid Lite Lemonade and unsweetened black tea.

After nap time, my son and I headed to the gym.  After working out, I had my usual chocolate milk.  For dinner I wanted to add some more carbs to help recuperate for the tough workout.  So, I  added a banana and two of the mini-est cupcakes (from Sunday's birthday party) to some rotisserie chicken and vegetables.

I finished the day with a smoothie and some nuts. I added the nuts so I could down my fish pill and multivitamin.


Breakfast:
1 serving Peechy Keen Smoothie: milk, yogurt, peaches, strawberries, and whey

Lunch:
1 El Pollo Loco classic chicken burrito
32 oz Arnold Palmer (1/2 minute maid lite - 1/2 unsweetened black tea)

Post-workout out meal:
12 oz chocolate milk

 Dinner:
1 rotisserie chicken breast
1/2 bag microwaved mixed veggies
2/3 large banana
2 mini cupcakes

 Dessert:
1 serving Peachy Keen Smoothie
a couple of almonds
16 oz water



 we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment