Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 30 - June 2, 2013

Weight:  -

Today is the 30th days of my program.  I plan to do a nice comparison of where I am today with where I started, but I forgot to get on the scale before drinking breakfast.  I'm pretty pissed at myself.  The smoothie was tasty though, I was just distracted while I was making it.

I forgot to pick up an 8 piece of chicken from EPL yesterday.  I wanted to use it to make salad this week.  So I had to pick up a salad for lunch from Wendy's. I started dinner at a parental gathering.  The entree choices were very carby, so I stuck to the salad and the fruit.  When I got home, I had some protein from a bowl of chili.  Dessert was a nice ripe peach and skinned apple.



Breakfast:
1 Serving Strawberry Field Marshall Smoothie: yogurt, milk, peanut butter, strawberries and whey


Post-workout Meal:
1 Serving Strawberry Field Marshall Smoothie


Lunch:
Wendy's half sized salad - BLT Chicken Cobb
16 oz water w/ lime juice


Dinner:
Salad
Watermelon
grapes
1/2 bowl chili
16 oz water w/ lime juice


 Dessert:
1 peach
1 apple
16 oz water



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment