Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 37 - June 9, 2013

Weight           239.6 lbs.
Body Fat %:     32%
Composition:    76.7 lbs fat / 162.9 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48.5%  (116 lbs )


First thing in the morning I had a golf lesson (my first).  I'm not used to waking up that early in the morning, so I slept on the couch, which was uncomfortable enough for me to be able to wake up without hitting the snooze button or ignoring the alarm all together.  I woke up by 6:15.  I spent 15 minutes getting on and off the scale waiting for the same numbers to appear at least 3 times.  Then rushed to grab a breakfast smoothie, get dressed and headed out.  Luckily the course is only a mile from my house.

I learned today that golf is a sport.  I define as something in which athleticism make you better at, thus golf is a sport and so is baseball (even first base), but poker is not.  Poker is a game.  Second I learned that I suck at golf.  I thought the issue would be precision and accuracy.  I know I can hit a baseball or softball.  I can't hit a golf ball to save my ass.  
Note: you hit the center of a baseball, but the bottom of a golf ball.

Also, my lesson was at 7 am and the temperature was already 90 degrees by then.  I finished my lesson then hit what was left of my bucket of balls.  I was so bad at making contact with the ball, that it took forever to finish up my bucket of range balls.

After about 2 hours in the hot sun, I headed home and tried to grab some hydration on the way home.  I was so sore across my back (shoulder blade to shoulder blade) from my lesson.  I hydrated up the best I could, then went back to bed and slept a couple of hours.  I was sore the rest of the day.

Lunch was leftovers:  meatballs from a party and salad my wife brought home from work a few days ago.

I attended a kiddie birthday party for the second day in a row.  This one was catered with wings from Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW).  There were cupcakes from the Cupcakery, a local cupcake only joint.  There was even Diego from Go Diego Go to take pictures with.

Dessert was the remainder of my Blue Velvet smoothie from this morning.

Today was suppose to be a weight training day, but I was too sore from golfing to accomplish that.  That's compounded with missing Friday's interval training workout because of food poisoning.  We'll see how this week goes.


Breakfast:
1 serving Blue Velvet Smoothie: chicolate milk, yogurt, blueberries, whey and  flaxseed

During Golfing:
16 oz of water

After Golfing:
32 oz Vitamin Water Zero (XXX)

Lunch:
Sandwich: hamburger bun and 6 leftover meatballs
BBQ Ranch chicken side salad
16 oz water w/ lime juice

On the way to the party:
20 oz. Vitamin Water Zero (XXX )

Party Food:
5 wings from Buffalo Wild Wings (with a few various sauces)
a few carrot sticks
a few celery sticks
chocolate cupcake
32 oz. diet pepsi

Dessert:
1 serving Blue Velvet Smoothie



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment