Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 41 - June 13, 2013

Weight:           239.6 lbs.
Body Fat %:     31.5%
Composition:    75.5 lbs fat / 164.1 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48.5%  (116 lbs )


I woke up earlier than usual this morning.  My wife had an early morning meeting, leaving me on toddler duty earlier than usual.  Today was toddler snack class and then toddler dance class.  Snack class comes with temptations of   baby snacks.  Today we made watermelon out of Rice Krispies treats flavored and colored with Kool-Aid.  I had a couple of leftover bites then moved on.

Lunch was the last of the pulled pork.  There was enough pulled pork for 1.5 sandwiches and a bun. I nibbled a couple of carrot and celery sticks I found in the fridge.

When I got back from the gym, I slammed my chocolate milk post workout drink.  My meal within two hours of a lift, have a generous allowance for carbs.  So I decided to have a pita from Crazy Pita with some of their delicious pita bread and hummus.  I finished the day with the remainder of this morning's Juicy Fruit Juice smoothie.


Breakfast:
1 serving Juicy Fruit Juice smoothie: milk, yogurt, banana, strawberries, orange juice and whey
16 oz water

Snack Class:
two bites watermelon Rice Krispies treats
8 oz water

Lunch:
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
3 baby carrots
3 celery sticks
16 oz water

Post-workout out meal:
12 oz chocolate milk

Dinner:
Kefta Pita from Crazy Pita
Pita w/ hummus
16 oz sugar-free lemon lime soda
16 oz of water

Dessert:
1 serving Juicy Fruit Juice smoothie



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment