Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 42 - June 14, 2013

Weight:             240 lbs.
Body Fat %:     31.5%
Composition:    75.6 lbs fat / 164.4 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48.5%  (116 lbs )


Yesterday's 75.5 lbs of fat is the lowest fat weight since began.  The body fat % is the lowest as well.  However, weight has been going up .  So does that mean, I've been losing fat and gaining muscle?  Hopefully.

I replaced the watermelon in the recipe for the Endless Summer Smoothie w/ honey dew and added some peanuts to make an Endless Summer DewNuts Smoothie.

My son and I had lunch with my wife.  We wound up at pizza joint Giovanni's near her office.  I had the pizza lunch special, two slices and a soda.  There were some issues with getting the right soda, but other than that things were fine.

I missed my workout to make it to a toddler play event at Rock and Roll Kids.  After I arrived, I learned the event had been cancelled. On the way home I grabbed dinner from Fausto's Mexican Grill.  I grabbed two California Burrito (Steak, guacamole, sour cream, and rice [I think]).  One for the wife, of course.

I washed the day down with a calorie free clear fruit flavored sparkling water beverage.


Breakfast:
1 serving Endless Summer DewNuts: peanut butter, honeydew, strawberries, yogurt, milk and whey

Mid-day Snack:
1 serving Endless Summer DewNuts

Lunch:
2 slices of pizza
24 oz  Diet Coke
4 oz Dr. Pepper

Dinner:
1 California Burrito from Fausto's

Dessert:
1 L Clear American Black Cherry sparkling water beverage


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment