Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 40 - June 12, 2013

Weight:           239.4 lbs.
Body Fat %:     32.5%
Composition:    77.8 lbs fat / 161.6 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48%  (115 lbs )


Today's smoothie choice was influenced by the now extremely ripe honeydew melon sitting on my kitchen counter.  Within the smoothie, it seems the melon just acts as a sweetener.  It's subtle flavor doesn't really come through. You taste the strawberries and dairy.

We did lunch with mom again today.  This time we went to Chili's.  I got the California Turkey Club lunch combo.  I chose the chicken enchilada soup to go with it.  I gave my fries to my son.  I chased everything down with some H2O.

After naptime, it was back to the gym again.  I watched Grid Iron Gang in the cardio theater while hitting the treadmill and bicycle.  I chugged the remainder of my smoothie for a post workout drink.  Dinner was leftover dark meat chicken from yesterday with more mixed veggies.  I finished the day with some fruit and water.


Breakfast:
1 serving Summer Smoothie: strawberries, banana, honeydew melon, yogurt, milk and whey

Lunch:
1 cup chicken enchilada soup from Chili's
California Turkey Club Toasted Sandwich
32 oz water

Post-workout out meal:
1 serving Summer Smoothie

Dinner:
1 chicken thigh
1 chicken leg (skinless)
1/2 slice of toast w/ whipped butter
1/2 bag of microwaved mixed veggies
16 oz water w/ lemon juice
16 oz water

Dessert:
pear
slice of honeydew melon
16 oz water




we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment