Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 43 - June 15, 2013

Weight:           239.6 lbs.▼
Body Fat %:     32%▲
Composition:    76.6 lbs fat▲ / 163 lbs. lean body mass▼
H20 %:            48.5%  (116 lbs )


Not feeling all that motivated today.  Reasons include, 1) end of first 6 weeks, 2) tomorrow is Father's Day (are we going to eat our or going out to dinner/brunch?)

I grabbed breakfast from McDonald's, a sausage egg McMuffin. McDonald's has a new Egg white McMuffin with extra-lean Canadian bacon, white cheddar cheese and an English muffin with "whole grains".  I am most draw by the idea of a whole grain muffin, but what percent is actually whole grain. It could actually be more MacGuffin than McMuffin.

On the way back from the photo studio for picture day, we stopped at Teriyaki Madness for lunch.  It was actually a 3-fer.  I got to stop in and check out the bread outlet, price memberships at the 24 hr Fitness Sport and grab a "healthy" lunch all conveniently located on the way home in the same complex.

I didn't write anything down, I don't remember dinner at all. I'm sure it wasn't good. I'm still trying to solve the mystery, but I think I at least grabbed dessert at the Food4Less.


Breakfast:
1 Sausage McMuffin w/ Egg from McDonald
1 peach
16 oz water w/ lemon juice

Lunch:
Teriyaki Madness - teriyaki bowl with brown rice (only ate 25% of the rice)


Dinner:
??????

Dessert:
Strawberry danish


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment