Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 36 - June 8, 2013

Weight:           238.2 lbs.
Body Fat %:     35%
Composition:    83 lbs fat / 155.2 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            47%  (112 lbs )


Today's lesson learned was about what happens if you don't eat.  I didn't have any solid foods yesterday.  I limited myself to liquids I though my stomach could hold onto or would soothe my tummy.  I lost a lot of water as well.  The result was a quick weight loss, but increase in body fat % and decrease in H20%.  I'm trying to re-hydrate today. I'll see what the results were tomorrow.

In regards to the mystery of who/what was the cause of yesterday's food poisoning, I top two suspects are the plain yogurt that I was trying to finish off in my morning shake yesterday and the protein bar from the night before.  The yogurt had been sitting around the fridge for a while, but still hadn't past its expiration date.  The protein bar had previously been left in the hot car.  Those are the only two thing out of the norm I consumed yesterday.

It's going to be a busy day. It's going to be about 115 today, and we have an early kiddie birthday party to attend.  The hosts did a good job of keeping everything in the shade or out of the son.  I did a good job of keep everything out of my mouth.  By the end I'd only had a cheddar brat dog, a fork full of pasta salad, 2 bites of birthday cupcake, a slice of grilled watermelon and a few calorie free beverages.

I then had a long nap, which I followed up with a mid-afternoon snack.


Breakfast:
1 serving Hawaiian Five-0 smoothie: milk, yogurt, OJ concentrate, banana, strawberries, mango and whey

Party food:
slice of grilled watermelon
Johnsonville cheddar brat w/ bun and ketchup
2 bites of a super market cupcake
2 spoons of noodle salad
12 oz caffeine free diet coke
16 oz water

Mid-afternoon Snack :
1 serving Mango Tango Smoothie: mango, blueberries, banana, milk, yogurt, and whey

Dinner:
   -

Dessert:
1 serving Mango Tango Smoothie



 we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment