Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 35 - June 7, 2013

Weight:             239.8 lbs.
Body Fat %:     33.5%
Composition:    80.3 lbs fat / 159.5 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            47.5%  (114 lbs )


It's really hot this morning.  I was feeling a little queasy and dehydrated when I woke up.  I decided to water up and see how the day would go.

Looking at the scale, I think getting 8 hrs of sleep is a bigger factor than working out.  It's like a double bonus when I can successfully do both.

My son and I usually meet my wife for lunch on Fridays, but my tummy felt horrible.  Cane's sent me a thing for a free lemonade.  So we went there for lunch, as my son really wanted to go and was bugging me.  I wound up only drinking my lemonade, and watching my wife and son eat chicken strips, fries and toast.  I chased my non-refillable lemonade with a Sprite, hoping the bubbles would make my tummy feel better. What a day!  All I had for the rest of the day was water and ginger ale.

Mid-morning on was a blur. I felt horrible being anything but horizontal.

Update: my temperature is 100.5 degrees. Hope I feel better tomorrow.  Outside it's 108 degrees.


 Breakfast:
1 serving Mango Tango Smoothie: mango, blueberries, banana, milk, yogurt, and whey

Mid-morning snack:
1 serving Mango Tango Smoothie

Rest of the Day:
water, unknown volume
2 - 8 oz. ginger ales
16 oz Cane's lemonade
16 oz. Sprite


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment