Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 31 - June 3, 2013

Weight:  -


I did it again. I forgot to get on the scale before I drank my shake.  So, no weight stats.  I don't like not having that information. I eat so much better than I used to.  I've been going to the gym. I feel I make much better choices.  It has to make a difference, right.  I missed the weigh-in two days in a row.  I'll be heart-broken if the scale shows a weight game over the past several days.  We'll see tomorrow.

I tried the Ultimate Power Smoothie from the Abs Diet recipes, this time with vanilla yogurt, not plain.  Well, it didn't help much.  Still taste awful. You just have to take your medicine and chug it down.  I even added a frozen banana and frozen concentrated orange juice to no avail.  Cooked oatmeal just doesn't belong in a smoothie if you expect that smoothie to taste good.  I'm sure it's good for your insides.  I guess that's the sacrifice.

For lunch, since I still haven't picked up any chicken to throw in a salad, I just made another smoothie. I finished the remaining serving as a post-workout meal.  The leftover chili is still good and filling.  I wish I had made some salad, but carrots and hummus wasn't a bad choice.  I'm working my way through the fruit bowl for dessert.


Breakfast:
1 serving Ultimate Power Smoothie: milk, yogurt, oatmeal, peanut butter, whey, banana and frozen concentrated OJ

Mid-morning Snack
1 serving Ultimate Power Smoothie

Lunch:
1 serving Choco-nana Smoothie: chocolate milk, banana, yogurt, walnuts and whey

Post-workout Drink:
1 serving Choco-nana Smoothie

Dinner:
bowl of chili.
carrots
hummus

Dessert:
Some fruit?



 we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment