Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 48 - June 20, 2013

Weight:             238.8 lbs.
Body Fat %:     32.5%
Composition:    77.6 lbs fat / 161.2 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48%  (114.6 lbs)


I've been calling it "clear diet fruit flavored soda," but it's actually name is Clear American Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage, but that's a pretty long name.

Breakfast was my standard McTazin, named after my wife.  I think it's a good healthy way to start the day.  There's a turkey sausage patty, an egg, some cheese and a multi-grain English muffin.  I washed it down with a cup of green tea and a slice of watermelon (more carb).

I finally purchased some ricotta cheese, which allow me to make a few different smoothies.  So, I was able to make a "Whey Too Good Smoothie" for my late morning/early afternoon (normally around 11 am) snack/meal/etc.  It was thick and rich.  I used some of the frozen turkey  meatballs that have been in my freezer for forever to make a meatball sandwich for lunch.  I poached them in some marinara, but the sauce defrosted the balls, but doesn't seem to penetrate or add any tomato flavor to them. Anyway, I tossed them on top of a whole-wheat bun.  I finished with a few baby carrots.

I added more turkey meatballs to some spaghetti and marinara for my carby post resistance training workout meal.  I rounded things off with some green beans and a Kiwi-Strawberry Clear American.  I think I fell asleep before I had any dessert.



Breakfast:
1 McTazin: Multi-grain English Muffin, turkey sausage patty, egg and cheese
1 cup green tea
Slice of watermelon
16 oz water


Mid-morning Snack:
1 serving Whey Too Good Smoothie: chocolate milk, banana, yogurt, pecans, ricotta cheese, flaxseed and whey

Lunch:
Meatball Sandwich
5 baby carrots
16 oz water

Post-workout out meal:
1 serving Whey Too Good Smoothie

Dinner:
Spaghetti & Balls
microwaved green beans
1/2 L Kiwi Strawberry Clear American Naturally Flavored Sparkling Water Beverage (Zero calorie)

Dessert:
?????


we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment