Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day 33 - June 5, 2013

Weight:           241.4 lbs.
Body Fat %:     33.5%
Composition:    81 lbs fat / 160.4 lbs. lean body mass
H20 %:            48%  (116 lbs )


The scale, which I don't like to talk about scares me sometimes.  This morning I looked down and it said 242 and 34% bf ... I was like , ok again?  Then I remembered that I forgot to take my shirt off.  Apparently my shirt weighs .6 lbs, because the number bounced down into a positive range quite nicely.

Breakfast was a  honey pecan smoothie.  I chose this one because I was out of bananas this morning.  That  narrowed down my choices.  It was tasty, but a serving only came out to about 8 oz, normally with the ice and air added from blending I get somewhere between 12 and 16 oz per serving.  It was a nice low carb way to start the morning (no fruit).

Lunch was scraps and leftovers I scrounged together some odds and ends. Dinner was more delicious BBQ Pulled Pork.  Tonight I tried out the whole grain buns.  They were kind of dense.  They were also gluten free.  What?  Whole grain and gluten free?  Those two things don't go together.  Well that's what the label said.  As expected, the increased thickness of the buns distracted from the delicious pulled pork by changing the meat to bun ratio.  It was still good though.  No salad around, so I dipped some baby carrots in hummus.  For dessert I tried to clean out the fruit bowl.


Breakfast:
1 serving Honey-Pecan Smoothies: milk, yogurt, pecans, whey, honey and flaxseed
 16 oz water w/ lime

Mid-morning Snack:
1 serving Honey-Pecan Smoothies

Lunch:
EPL chicken leg
remnants of my son's PB&J
16 oz. water

Dinner:
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
baby carrots
hummus
16 oz of water w/lemon juice

Dessert:
apple
pear
16 oz water



we'll see what the scale says tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment